Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Countdown to thanksgiving: day 11-healthy baby boy

Basically I waited a long time, got an ultrasound, waited for my next appointment to start so the doctor could look at the ultrasound, and found out everything is great. Alex kept Adara at home until he had to go to work, and then Adara kept me company in the back room. I talked to the doctor for all of five minutes for her to tell me the baby is definitely not small- even measuring a little ahead(this doesn't change my due date, it just means I have a healthy sized baby). I am very thankful everything looks great. My next appointments aren't as regular because of holiday schedules, and I'm actually relieved. I'd be ok if I didn't see another doctor until I'm at the hospital giving birth...

No comments:

Post a Comment