Saturday, April 9, 2011

wanting to craft

another post.

Just thoughts again. I've been browsing etsy on my laptop while at a friend's house. Looking at the creativity of others is truly inspiring. I want to try some of what they do, but I don't want to start spending a lot of money. I could probably keep playing with what I have, but I'm starting to get bored, since I haven't bought anything new. Of course, I haven't actually made anything creative since Christmas present earrings for sisters-in-law.

I think I'm going to start yard-saleing or something. I don't really want to buy all new things from a place like Hobby Lobby. I wish I could get a bunch of leftovers from other people and just have fun playing with it. I don't really have my own inspiration, but I like to see what works with what other people have.

That's why I'm in social work/case management. I look at where people are in their life, and help them make the most of their situation.

That being said, if anyone still reads this and wants to get rid of anything crafty-like, please let me know. Also, if you know of good deals, please send me details.

No comments:

Post a Comment