Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Way Things Are

Since work started, my time has become precious. I have always valued my time with Alex, but it has become ever-important since working has taken some of my time away from him.

I'm glad tomorrow's Monday:
I don't work, so I get to spend even more time with Alex
We get to sleep in, which is good since neither of us has had much sleep the past couple of nights (staying up too late and getting up early for work).
I get to go to my brother's 18th birthday party.

Work has been good, though. Yesterday went by pretty fast. I have yet to find a pair of shoes that keep my feet from hurting at the end of the day. Even my old running shoes aren't so great. Oh well. The rest of it is pretty easy and I like the people.

It was also Mason's birthday party yesterday, so I got there for the tail end of it. Then Alex and I went home and went to sleep too late for getting up at 5:30 the next morning. Thus the excitement about sleeping in tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment