Thursday, September 8, 2011

Because it seems to be all I think about.

valleyviewsd.org
More food thoughts. We eat pretty much the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day. Breakfast is coffee with a tsp of sugar. Eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit. Water.

Lunch is some leftover meat and either caned peas or green beans. Sometimes an apple or another piece of fruit.

Dinner this week has been whatever we feel like. Today we had pork chops, raw broccoli w/ranch, cooked red and green peppers, leftover Mexican from our special date night, half a banana and peanut butter, and some chocolate chip cookies.

And at this moment, I don't feel sick. When we ate whatever and didn't focus on being healthy, I did start feeling sick from eating junk all the time. However, when we always ate healthy, sometimes I felt like I didn't get enough food, and I would wake up the next morning very hungry. Not a huge deal, but it's nice to feel satisfied. And right now, I feel like what we're doing works. We eat pretty healthy for breakfast and lunch, and then enjoy a dinner of some sorts of indulgences. It helps us to wait and eat junk at one particular time.

No comments:

Post a Comment