Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting back on track

I have found that if I start my day by reading my Bible and making myself a list of things to do, I am much more productive than if I start my day in from of the computer watching ANTM reruns and having a bit of "second breakfast." The latter is what happened yesterday. When I used to work at Hobby Lobby, I had a much better attitude when I took enough time to reflect on God's word before heading into work.

I have been watching TV while exercising on my elliptical. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but I realized that I have the Bible on my iPod, and could listen to it while exercising. I think this may be a better way to spend my time. We'll see-it's easy to go for a long time on the elliptical if I'm distracted by TV drama.

Loving the weather these past few days. Not freezing when I walk outside has been nice. However, I think it ends tonight.

Tasks for today: cleaning the house and studying for the driver's knowledge test for my new job that starts next Monday! So after this post I'm going to clean like crazy and then study so that I can get it all done before Alex comes home after work.

When I get my "F" endorsement, I will have completed everything I need to start my job. Then I can just enjoy the rest of the week before starting full time!

I have already decided next week will mostly consist of crock pot meals. Easy and ready when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment