Monday, January 31, 2011

Future

It's fun to dream about the future, and look in the possible immediate futures. Alex may be getting his Masters, and even his doctorate if we can find a way to make it affordable. Since the MHC has tuition assistance, Alex suggested maybe I look into getting my Masters as well. So we'll see. We're not in a hurry to start having kids, so maybe we will pursue further education while we still have plenty of free time on our hands. I think we would do well studying while we weren't working.

All is still unsure and full of prayers, but fun to plan.

Also, we cancelled our Wow (World of Warcraft) accounts because we weren't playing together anymore.

For now, I'm going to keep studying for my diver's knowledge test. Then probably grocery shopping. I'm so excited the high is 60 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment