Thursday, September 23, 2010

80's fabulous


On the "short girl" season of America's Next Top Model, one of the girl's said she curled her hair with paper towels. Feeling inspired, I decided to try the same thing with napkins.

I did this around noon. I took them out around 6pm the same day, although I should have waited, because my hair was still a little damp.

I tried to salvage it a bit.
I like the on curl by my face. Although the back of my hair is hardly curly. I will definitely be washing, drying and straightening my hair tomorrow! I don't think my hair was made to be curly, no matter how many different things I try. I might try this again when my hair is longer and will therefore weigh it down a little. I will also wait overnight before taking it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment