Saturday, September 18, 2010

Calista, Blessed among women

I am so blessed, and my whole day was a continual reminder of this. Farmer's market with mom, then the two of us dropping our stuff off at my house and driving together to a camp Bible study. This is a Bible study of "12 Extraordinary Women" in the Bible. It's such a refreshing time, spending time with ladies who love God and want to honor Him. I also spent some time catching up with one camp friend whom I haven't talked to in a long time. Good stuff.

My wonderful mom came back and helped me get the house ready for the girl's afternoon at my house. We prepped the house for the coffee/tea/smoothie afternoon, and waited for our guests. First came the Barberi ladies: Sarah, Belle, and Mrs. Allison showed up with more smoothie yummies, and nuts. Then Katie, Hannah, and Mrs. Linda Musgrove came with chocolate cake and peanut butter icing-sooooo yummy! All home made by Kaite. We all made smoothies, gathered a plateful of yummy snacks, and watched "Pride and Prejudice." I ate way more sugar than normal, but it was worth it. Such a fun time with people that I love so very much. My families are wonderful and I am incredibly blessed to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment