Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Silence

This morning I spend some time sipping coffee and watching the snow fall outside my living room window. It was peaceful. I felt the stresses of this new week falling away with the snowflakes as they danced to the ground. I remembered that my relationship with God is what really matters; that He cares about even the little details of my life. He knows what is best for me, and I need not worry.

Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Yet again I need the reminder that I don't have to control everything. Sometimes my plans don't work out, but God's ways are not my ways-they're better! How many times am I going to need this reminder? Probably many.


Still no pictures. Maybe thoughts will just have to stay here, and pictures will be for facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment