Monday, June 18, 2012

Daily Creativity Update

I've been convicted about how I spend my time, and felt the need to include some creativity daily.

Friday:
I made a new paper frame! I had made one as an experiment for a Mother's Day present, and put the experiment on Alex's desk. It had been folded too many times and kept falling apart. So I made a new one for him, so he can keep it on his desk.





Saturday:
I baked bread and chocolate chip pan cookies. I fed the sourdough start either Saturday or Sunday-I don't actually remember. If I'm going to keep it alive I should probably keep up with when I last fed it.



Sunday:

Sunday was Father's day. I had made Father's Day cards for Alex, my dad, and his dad sometime earlier in the week. Alex preached on Sunday about having a passion for Jesus and sharing Him with our friends. I was convicted. I count my creativity to be spending a wonderful amount of  time with both my family and his.



Today:

Mondays are always cleaning the house days. I've learned that I should never plan social events on a Monday, because it stresses me out and I think I don't have time to clean our apartment. I now have plenty of time. I made cornmeal pancakes to go with our slow-cooker BBQ ribs and green beans. I tried to make creative shapes...like a squiggle and a heart...and my "x" turned into a blob...so then I just started making circle-ish shapes. They taste yummy!





I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, AND my mom is coming over! I'll have an appointment update, and possibly another creativity post with mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment