Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 10: The Final Countdown

It's the final ten days before Adara's due date! In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why I'm excited for her to be born:

1. I'll get to see what she looks like.
2. I'll get to sleep on my stomach/back if I feel like it.
3. Alex will take time off work just to be home with me and Adara.
4. I will have the experience of birthing a child.
5. We will get to dress her in her super cute clothes.
6. After holding her for nine months, others will get a turn to hold her.
7. Baby cuddles.
8. I'm ready for my belly to feel less like a watermelon-even if it takes a while to be more normal.
9. Baby photo shoot with Bethany.
10. Adara will be the center of attention.



What are some other reasons to look forward to the birth of our child? Help me build up even more excitement for her coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment