Friday, April 6, 2012

Peanut butter

Happy Friday!

Right now, I have a love/hate relationship with food. When I eat the right ones, I feel pretty good. When I eat the wrong kinds, I feel pretty bad within the hour.

Apples and peanut butter this afternoon did  not make me feel better-I'm getting the "pregnant upset stomach feeling"....but a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast was just the ticket....maybe I just had too much peanut butter in one day...

I had Smucker's this morning, but ate the rest of it. I bought this kind with the flax seeds in it.
Source from here


I was CRAVING a chicken salad sandwich from Chick-fil-a (or anywhere, really), but we're trying to save money so I just went home and had my apple and pb-which didn't help :(

Tonight we're having leftover pizza from Papa Murphy's. Yesterday's experience was yummy with a taste of heartburn afterwards, so I hope tonight won't be too dramatic.

Yesterday I ate four eggs, but not all at the same time. I had two fried eggs, and then two more later on because I didn't feel sick after eating them! This will probably become a staple in my diet. Hopefully I can find more foods like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment