Sunday, November 16, 2014

Countdown to thanksgiving: day 16- the generosity of others

My baby turned two today, so that alone made today exciting! However, I was especially touched by how God works through people's generosity. 
Adara got to open MORE birthday presents today!
Then, when I was just thinking about how Adara and I could use some new clothes, my mom brings us bags and bags from some family friends!
God blesses us even when I forget to pray! I feel so trendy with all these super cute clothes, and Adara has more cute clothes that will fit her!
I also went to a baby shower for our baby boy. Again, people showered us with gifts and I really enjoyed the time spent with everyone.
God used His people's generosity today to remind me to trust Him and not worry! I'm so very thankful for days like today.


No comments:

Post a Comment