Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Countdown to thanksgiving:day 25-in case of emergency

I packed a "just in case" bag for the hospital today! I wasn't planning on it; I was looking for something to wear on Thanksgiving and instead found clothes that I know I'll need at the hospital. I'm thankful to have it somewhat ready!

Here's what I put in my bag:
-Warm button up pajama top and pants
-another pair of loose pajama pants
-a few shirts that are soft and stretchy so I can nurse in them
-a pair of leggings in case I get tired of pajama pants
-three pairs of socks
-three sleep/stretchy nursing bras and undies
-one zip up hoodie
For the baby:
-two sleepers
-a onesie and socks
-birth plan
For Alex:
-one complete outfit. If he needs more he can go home since we live really close to the hospital 

I'm sure I'll think of other things along the way, but the hospital provides a lot so if I needed to go at anytime, I think I'll be fine with what I've packed. 

Feel free to leave suggestions. I'll be prepping over the next six weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment