Saturday, July 3, 2010

weekend again

I have on my agenda for today: cleaning and planting flowers with Lacey. It's been a while since planting flowers, but it will be fun to hang with my sister-in-law. She's great.

Before starting this, however, I just want to take maybe 30 minutes to chill. I am then gonna hit the house with cleaning frenzy-bathroom, kitchen, and floors. Oh, and laundry, I forgot about that. I like to get things done early, but when I get back from Alex leaving, I just want a brief transition time. Thus the reason for this post.

Alex's meals today were left over bbp roast beef for sandwiches, chips and dip, carrots, ranch dressing, apples and pb, and buffalo strips. Two meals. Leftovers or super-easy. I like getting things that are already made, because it makes packing meals much easier. Maybe sometime I will switch to making most everything myself, but this works well for now.

Off to wash some dishes! I didn't wash any yesterday, so we have quite the pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment