Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Following commandments

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”


Yesterday went in normal-time. Sometimes time flies by, and other times it crawls. Well, yesterday at work it felt normal, and that was OK. I just kept working and working and there was still a ton of stuff to put out, but I can say that I tried my hardest.

The more time I spend reading God's word and praying, the better my attitude is at work. Direct correlation. I still would like to find a "normal hour" job, but at least I'm not dreading work like I used to.

Today I get to see my family! Steven's choir concert is tonight, and I'm excited to see him sing. My grandparents are coming too, and I really haven't seen them in a long time.

Also, I am attempting pumpkin pie today. Still gotta go out and buy pie tins, but I'm excited. Due to some people on diets, I am going to attempt both crust-less and normal pie. Should be interesting! If they look pretty, maybe I'll post pictures later.

Last, but not least, I have been married for six months today, and I love it. It's kind of amazing to think that half a year has gone by. I love Alex, and we work really well together. I love that he encourages me to communicate, and I can be open about my feelings with him. God has truly blessed our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment