Sunday, November 21, 2010

A fun weekend

For blogging purposes, Friday is part of the weekend.

Friday I went shopping in Cool Springs :D :D :D It was fun just to walk around by myself and pick out some fun stuff. I forgot on of my coupons for a store, but I used a different one, so fun times. I ate a yummy chicken gyro from the mall.

Then I went to Whole Foods and bought some groceries and a yummy peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. It's healthy if it's from Whole Foods, right?

THEN I drove through Spring Hill on my way home and got more groceries at Publix. I got more stuff for pumpkin pie. Now all I need are the tins to put the pie in. I kinda want to try to make my own crust, and Publix only had the tins with the crust in them. We'll see; I may lose my patience. I rushed home to put my meats in the fridge.

I brought a wedding picture/poster to Hobby Lobby to be framed-it's going to look great! And I picked up & deposited my check. Getting paid is nice; we're knocking out that student loan!

Dinner with friends-the ones who took our pictures for our wedding. They have an adorable little boy who is learning to walk. Good company.

Saturday I spend some morning time praying about my attitude with work. The day working went much better! Yay for God and prayers.

We celebrated my father-in-law's birthday last night, and I had too much ice cream. I can say that with some pride because it was what I used to consider normal.

This morning I officially joined First Family. Pastor Dave had me come up front to announce me, and my wonderful husband came up front with me. We had about a million people come up and say hi afterwards, including the wedding liason! I felt welcome. I want to be a part of a church. Sometimes you gotta pick one and just plan to stick with it. We're looking into small groups too. Maybe next week.

David and Ashten are hanging with us most of the afternoon. I'm gonna make pigs in a blanket to go with the soup I made last night. Hopefully that'll make it a more filling and interesting meal.

Sparkpeople makes me happy because I can eat muffins and ice cream and still not blow up like a balloon. That's the end of my food comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment