Tuesday, November 30, 2010

productivity

Yesterday was very productive :) As soon as Alex left for work, I left for Wal-Mart to go grocery shopping. I finished in time to put away the groceries and make it to work by 8:30am. Hobby Lobby was really busy yesterday! I was on a register almost all morning, and ended up going to lunch 45 minutes after I was scheduled. Time flew by! On my lunch break I went to the Day-Old bread store to buy bread, and I had time to buy an "Our First Christmas" ornament. The remaining time passed quickly, and I was home in no time. Wonderful. I wish every day was like yesterday.

I also made Boneless Chicken Hot Wings from my Sparkrecipes. They were very spicy, but yummy! Leftovers are coming with Alex and I to work today.

We got to just chill together the whole evening. I love days where we get to be home together. The next two days I'm closing, so that's not happening :(. At least I get it over with in two consecutive days.

Today needs to be productive too. Gotta get laundry and floors done. Also, mom and Donny are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment