Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 82: Chocolate Attack

Today was a great day for chocolate. This morning Angie, Jayden and I enjoyed a wonderful mix of Hershey's Chocolate Kiss and Country Vanilla Swirl frozen yogurt at Sweet Cece's-with Reese's pieces and a brownie. We all shared a bowl. It was super delicious. No other frozen yogurt (or ice cream, for that matter) comes close to tasting as good as this stuff.


This afternoon Rachel came over and we made triple chocolate cupcakes: chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips and chocolate icing. Also super yummy! I've decided I want to eat this while in labor...because it's definitely my favorite comfort food right now!


We had our "quality assurance test" and are bringing the rest to the youth group tonight. I don't know if I've said this before, but baking with Rachel is an absolute joy. She not only feels comfortable mixing and finding ingredients in my kitchen, but she cleans up EVERYTHING when we are done. Seriously. She loaded and started my dishwasher-including  some dishes that I hadn't loaded yet-and then washed the dishes that didn't go in the dishwasher.And wiped off the counters. And then she swept the floor. I told her she is welcome to come and cook with me whenever she wants to. 






No comments:

Post a Comment