Thursday, December 9, 2010

Golden Rule

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.


This morning I have spent plenty of time snacking, watching Netflix, and doing only a few productive things: switching out laundry and meal planning. I'm about to make a list of all of our spending for December so far-which should be interesting since we bought our Christmas presents, and I'm planning to make the rest of them. I hope it all works out; I'll feel much better when it's all over (the Christmas present making). I think next year I'm going to start planning early and either make everything way ahead of time or save up to buy it or something.

Days after I close seem to be my "I just wanna chill" days. But I gotta actually get up and fold some clothes and get dinner started. On these kinds of days after Christmas, I'll be able to hop on the elliptical when I want to watch a tv show. At least that will put more movement in my day.

Even though some days aren't super productive, I do like having days where I am home when Alex gets home it's wonderful to not have to hurry and then just be excited to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment