Tuesday, December 14, 2010

incredible weekend

Friday was a WoW day with David and Ashten. I made bugers and we played and played until I was too sleepy to play anymore-about 11pm.

Saturday I worked until 5pm and ordered most of the time.

Then we got ready and left for a Christmas party/reunion at Bethany's apartment. I am SO THANKFUL that Alex drove because the rain was TERRIBLE and I was really nervous, but he handled it just fine.

Alex and I, Bethany and Shadrick, Josh and Kelli, Freya and Winston, AND Britney and Ben were all at the part and it was absolutely amazing to see them all again in one place. Incredible. I felt so happy, and Alex said he didn't really want to leave when it was time! However, the threat of cold weather demanded that we head home kind of early. But wow, what a great memory, I can't wait to see the pictures.

Sunday we went to Church and enjoyed the Christmas program. We tried to go to small group, but the room was the "Girl's changing room" so we left and went to the Jandreaus and had second breakfast. We played WoW in the afternoon, and decorated gingerbread houses in the evening. It snowed all afternoon and it was beautiful. Yet again Alex's driving skills came in handy on the way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment