Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 51: Snacking away

Today is for relaxing at the house and not doing much of anything. Since we slept in, I'm skipping my morning snack, but still having breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. I made chicken salad to eat on a whole wheat tortilla for lunches throughout the week, and it's SO YUMMY! When I baked a chicken, a took what was left on the bird (a lot left) and tore it into little pieces. I then added Greek yogurt (plain and made with whole milk), two chopped up celery sticks, and a few handfuls of chopped walnuts. Add some carrot sticks to the side, and I had a delicious lunch that didn't make me feel sick. Then I also had an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. No picture of my food, since I gobbled it up before thinking to take a picture.

For my snack today, I'm going to have a few leftover potato fries and my one piece of a Chic-fil-a chicken strip I have leftover from last night. I had an emergency protein need, so we went and got the 4 count chicken strips (not the meal, since I didn't need fries or a sugary drink). I still have one left!

No comments:

Post a Comment