Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 79: Great start to September

Great way to begin the month of September!

My mom and I attended Freya's baby shower. She looks so great! It was also fun to see baby Connor getting so big! We didn't get to stay very long, because we picked up Chick-fil-a for Donny's birthday!

We ate yummy food and played Monopoly:


It was the updated National Parks version, and it was so much fun! Check out all the awesome stuff I had by the end of the game: 


I'm not sure I ever ended a game with this much stuff-which is why I wanted to take a picture! On my very last turn I ended up owing Donny somewhere around $1000 in rent. Since we had to leave, I told him that he could just have all my stuff instead. He still said it was a draw at the end of the game. I thanked him for having a birthday, and he said he would try to have one every year.




No comments:

Post a Comment