Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 50: Baked French Toast

 For dinner tonight, I made baked french toast. Click here to see the recipe. I used my leftover home made regular bread and cinnamon raisin bread. I thought the youth group peeps would be over today, but it didn't work out for anyone to come. Actually, Belle came for dinner, so she got to try some. This is what the finished product looked like:



I'm not sure that picture looks appetizing. It sure smelled good! Here's my plate with syrup and eggs:


I ended up sneaking in some more after eating this, and my blood sugar was just under 120 a couple hours later, so yay! Not something I should make a habit of-it does have a lot of sugar-but it's nice to enjoy on occasion.

Happy last day of September! It seems like this month went by so much faster than August! Look for a belly photo tomorrow!

ps. Thanks to my wonderful husband Alex for helping me figure out how to get these pictures. Usually I can upload directly from my phone, but it wasn't cooperating tonight. He found them and made this blog possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment