Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 66: Diapers and Wipes

Today I joined sis-in-law Lacey, her husband Justin, and sis-in-law Belle at a Mexican restaurant to celebrate Belle's birthday. I ordered my food without dairy, and feel much better because of it. Cheese is no longer worth feeling sick. Sugar is getting close to being not worth it.

We also went to the Walmart and Aldi, since Lacey needed to get some groceries. It's actually fun to go when I don't have to get anything. We joked around about how I can't really bend over, and how I usually squat to pick something up.

Since someone had given us some money for Adara, I decided to buy some diapers:
source
I've decided that we will use regular diapers if we have them, but I want to buy the ones for sensitive skin in case Adara has an allergic reaction to the regular ones. I have fairly sensitive skin, and am allergic to latex, so there's a chance she will have a problem with the normal diapers. 

Yesterday I also got some wipes:

source

I've read and heard that the best way to avoid an allergic reaction is to use cloth diapers and home made wipes. However, I'm taking one adjustment at a time-fist getting used to having a baby, and then maybe getting used to washing diapers. Maybe. We'll see how we do with the disposable ones first.

So, if you would like to donate to the cause of this blog and our growing family, feel free to donate diapers ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment