Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 52: Celebrating Fall with Sweet CeCe's

Last time I went to Sweet CeCe's I got a card and registered it. This time I was able to get my yummy, soft-serve frozen yogurt for about 60 cents, since I got it free up to $5. I went a little overboard with the amount. I got Pumpkin Pie and Cake Batter swirled, and then topped it with cookies dough, and three types of nuts.

Pumpkin flavor in there!

Super excited to be celebrating fall with pumpkin! Rachel came with me (she had a free one too), and took this picture for me.


Technically I only have to check my blood sugar after every meal, and I'd already check my "after lunch" sugar level and it was 76 two hours after I ate. Just out of curiosity, I decided to see what my blood sugar level was 2 hours after eating the fro-yo and toppings, and it was 167! Yeah....next time I do this, I'm eating half as much..and probably shouldn't make a habit out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment