Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 26: Movement motivation (updated)

Y'all were super helpful with some tips for exercise motivation. I especially like one friend's comment (thanks Freya) about exercise should make me feel better, not worse. Rest is good too! So, I still try to do stretches and some strength stuff like squats, but if I'm tired, I give myself permission to take a nap.

Today, I feel great! However, I straightened my hair yesterday, so every time I looked in the mirror I thought, "Aw man! If I exercise, I'll need to shower, which means I'll have to wash my nicely-straightened hair!" After my morning snack I braided my hair; so it's pulled back and ready to get dirty! Can't use that as an excuse now! Gonna get my move-on to help keep blood sugar regulated, increase oxygen flow and so many other reasons to exercise!


**Edit update! Perks of taking a walk to the mailbox:




No comments:

Post a Comment