Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 49: 33 weeks!



33 weeks

Rabbit Rabbit! Welcome to October! Only 7 weeks left until the due date of our wonderful baby girl!

Things I'm looking forward to in October:
  • Ultrasound before my appointment next Wednesday. The doctor wants to check on baby's growth because of the whole gestational diabetes thing.
  • Hanging out with my mom-she has fall break, so we get some time together!
  • TWO baby showers in the same weekend! One on Saturday, and one on Sunday. I'm so excited to see all the people who are coming to celebrate (and help us prepare for) the coming of Adara!
  • Cooler weather. Not only can I continue to wear my cute maternity pants, but I'm also excited to wear a scarf-something that fits no matter how big my belly gets!
  • Trunk or treat at church: It was fun last year to pass out candy to the kids who came. Plus, I'll be huge, so I probably won't be cold at all that night! I'm thinking about getting a giant orange shirt with a pumpkin over my belly...
  • The end of this month means we're that much closer to Thanksgiving, and holding a tiny child in our arms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment