Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 31: Keep on keepin' on

Recent pregnancy-related story: Last night Alex and I decided to get Chinese food. I put on a maternity sweater, which has horizontal stripes, and definitely shows off my baby bump! Not that there's any way to hide it at this point.....
Anyways, we went to the Chinese place and got our order. The girl there asked if I am having a girl, since I am carrying high. Not sure how accurate that is, but I do think it will be pretty obvious when she drops!

Today I got dressed in exercise clothes, hoping it would help motivate me to get up and actually exercise. I haven't been to good about that lately. Yesterday my exercise was carrying groceries and jugs of water up to our apartment. Maybe today I'll get on my elliptical while watching something.....guess I'd better start soon if I want to get it done before lunch time.


Do any of y'all have ways to stay motivated to exercise, or any advice for me to exercise while in the last month of pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment