Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 38: A few of my favorite things (dessert)

You know when a recipe combines chocolate chip pan cookies, Reese's cups, and brownies, that the dessert is going to be delicious! I've seen the idea all over Pinterest, but here's the source that I used for baking temperature and time.

I bought mixes, because they are easier and not very expensive:

Yum, yum, and yum

I used two packages of cookie dough, then put the layer of Reese's. I may or may not have eaten a Reese's while making this recipe.


I then mixed the brownie mix and poured it over the cups and cookie mix.


Then I baked it! I had to leave it in a little longer than I expected. I also was careful to test an area in between the cups. This is what it looks like finished:


I cut in between the Recce's cups, so the result was 12 large pieces:



I also cut out a piece so you all could see what the inside looks like:



I have not eaten a slice yet, but I have stolen a few crumbs that came up while I was cutting-yum! I put this slice back in the pan. I may end up cutting all the pieces in half, because they are huge!

This dessert is for the kick-off of our Young Adult small group tonight. So, if you are between the ages of 18 and 35 and would like to come to our house at 6:30 pm tonight, feel free to come and enjoy a time of Bible, fellowship, and food :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment