Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 48: More visiting



Today I got to hang with family and friends. My mom, my aunt, and my grandma and I are lunch at Chick-fil-a, and it was yummy of course. I got my grandma's gift early, since she will be out of town for my baby shower(clothes, diapers and wipes, money-awesome!). I saw another aunt earlier in the day, and then mom and I went over to the Musgrove house to visit! It was super fun talking to Bethany about upcoming newborn photos! Check out her facebook page-she's great at what she does! Plus, I'm excited about her baby boy and my baby girl growing up being friends, just like we did.

Also, check out this present I got in the mail today-Yoda had and ruby slippers:


These came from my cousin who's in college in Chicago! Alex and I have decided they're awesome and we can't wait to see Adara in them!


2 comments:

  1. Aw...the Yoda hat and slippers are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, love, love the hat and slippers! What a special gift!!!

    ReplyDelete